Divorce And Family Law
The field of family law encompasses personal and legal issues that can be problematic and hard to resolve:
- Contested and uncontested divorce, marriage dissolution that is resolved in court or outside of court
- Property division and the division of debt
- Child custody, which can prove to be the most disputed aspect of filing a divorce paperwork in Florida
- Visitation and time sharing, which involves court-ordered schedules and arrangements
- Child support, which is ordered in many divorces and many situations involving unmarried parents
- Alimony (maintenance), which can be ordered temporarily or permanently by a court
- Dissolution of same-sex partnerships or LGBT marriages (where legal)
- Domestic violence, injunctions and restraining orders (protective orders)
- Prenuptial agreements (“prenups”) and postnuptial agreements (“postnups”), which can address the division of assets and other issues
- Family law appeals
Experienced Lawyers For Divorce | Seasoned Family Law Attorneys In Orlando And Tampa
If you need assistance with one or more of these matters, the Orlando and Tampa, Florida, law firm of Almeida & Gordy, P.A., can help you. We are known for handling family law cases with both tact and passion.
We understand that your case is unique, and we will treat it that way. Our attorneys and staff are responsive, knowledgeable and caring. As your law firm, we will return your phone calls and reply to your email.
Contact Us Today | Telephone Consultation Available
We are available to answer your questions. Evening and weekend appointments are available. Contact Almeida & Gordy, P.A., today for an initial telephone consultation.