Civil Litigation covers many broad areas of law. The areas that we specialize in are:
- Personal Injuries including auto accidents, dog bites, premises liability, and slip and falls. Personal Injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis meaning that you do not owe us any money unless we recover money on your behalf.
- Insurance and Bad Faith involving claims where your insurance company denies or undervalues your claim.
- Real Estate Disputes for both residential and commercial properties.
- Foreclosure Defense for both residential and commercial properties.
- Commercial and Business Litigation.
- Non-Compete and Trade Secret Agreements. We represent both businesses and employees in disputes over their non-compete and trade secret agreements that are typically entered into as a result of an employer/employee relationship law.
- Landlord/Tenant Law representing owners, landlord and tenants in residential and commercial properties.
- Will, Trust and Power of Attorney Disputes between family members for mishandling the money or property of another person.
- Professional Liability such as malpractice committed by another lawyer or other professional you hire to represent you.
- Construction Disputes such as construction defects in residential or commercial properties, contractor disputes with the owner and construction liens.
- Appellate cases handled in both state and federal courts in Florida
Contact us For a Consultation to discuss your case. As a small business ourselves we appreciate the cost a lawsuit can have on a single person or a small business. We have many alternative fee arrangements that we can make work to fit within your budget.