Christopher P. Gordy Esq.
Location: Orlando, Florida
Phone: 407-894-0853, Ext. 102
Mr. Gordy is the Managing Partner at Almeida & Gordy, P.A. He graduated from undergraduate school at the University of Central Florida in 2003, where he received his Bachelors of Science in Psychology. He attended and graduated from Florida A&M College of Law, in Orlando, FL, and received his Juris Doctor in 2010. He has been a member of the Florida Bar and a practicing attorney since September, 2010.
During law school, he was a summer associate at Almeida & Gordy, P.A., in Orlando, Florida, and later was a clerk for the Judge of Compensation Claims in Orlando, FL. He also worked as a Guardian Ad Litem for children and families and was a victims advocate for victims of Domestic Violence at the State Attorneys Office in the Ninth Judicial Circuit.
Mr. Gordy specializes in several areas of areas of laws, including, Adoptions, Surrogacy, Parental Rights, LGBT Law, Family Law, Divorce, Same Sex Marriage Litigation, Guardianships, Estate Planning, Bankruptcy and Forecloure Defense.
In his free time, he enjoys coaching basketball, traveling and attending UCF sporting events.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Parental Rights Litigation
- LGBT Law
- Divorce Services List
- Same Sex Marriage Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Foreclosure Defense
- Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2011
Florida A&M University College of Law, Orlando, Florida
University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association
- Young Lawyers Division
Past Employment Positions
- Dean, Ringers, Morgan & Lawton, P.A., Summer Associate
- Judge of Compensation Claims in Orlando, FL, Clerk
Pro Bono Activities
- Guardian Ad Litem, 2010 – Present